Tuesday, July 31, 2012

WELCOME NEW FRIENDS!

Hello New Visitors (and hopeful Followers!) to my Sustainability Blog...
Here is the blog that I have been working on for nearly a year which covers some of the readings, research, assignments, site visits, thoughts, and evaluations I have done during my first year of Graduate School for my Masters in Sustainable Interior Environments at FIT. We are the first cohort for this brand new program and look forward to our last year and graduating in May of 2013! The blog initially focused on curriculum requirements for a number of my classes, and will now become a bit more informational, thoughtful, personal, and topical. All in all, I think it will be fun, whether design or sustainability is a passion of yours or not. I hope to update it often! I invite you to begin following it and me! Feel free to pass it along to your own friends as well! 
Cheers...Shannon!


No comments:

Post a Comment